How to apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for STJU Melbourne Joint PhD projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register your interest with the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
- All applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered for the program.
- All participants are required to complete 12 months’ residency at the partner institution.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
Minimum entry requirements for a PhD at Melbourne are summarised on the course website of the relevant faculty of your University of Melbourne supervisor:
The successful candidates will be funded by either UoM Graduate Research Scholarship or Bonn. This funding includes a full scholarship, health insurance and mobility support. Scholarship support will be available for up to 4 years.